Thursday, August 25, 2022

this thing on?

Welcome to the first-ever post at Kevin's Walk 6. This year, I'm heading out to Jeju Island to do most of the Olle-gil, a walking trail that generally follows the island's coast. It's a fairly short walk: the entire Olle-gil (which is on more than just Jeju Island) is 425 km long, but I'll be skipping the spur trails and doing only the main trail, which comes out to about 340 km. After I'm done with Jeju, I'll skip over to Sangju City on the main peninsula and do a four-day walk (approximately 90 km) to the Andong Dam. I've been curious about this section of the Nakdong River trail for a while, now, so I'm excited I'll finally have a chance to see and experience it.

Look out for more posts soon. Things are slow right now, but once the walk starts in October, this blog will pick up speed. Promise.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

Looking forward to seeing the Jeju sights. Only been once early in my Korea life and only for a couple of days in the city. I guess it will be new for you too.