Sunday, October 16, 2022

Day 18, aftermath

I've decided to go back to that lovely bakery, Moseulpo Je Bbang So, on the day I leave, i.e., the 18th. There's a trinket/curio shop next to my hotel, and I might pick up some random stuff for my #3 Ajumma at that store today, assuming my clothes have dried enough. Otherwise, today is going to be a nothing day. Tomorrow, I'll hit the Jeju National Museum, and maybe also the Museum of Sex and Health.

Weather today is cloudy and cool, with some rain possible around lunchtime. I paid W10,000 a night extra to have a good view of the local mountain, Seong-san, so even if I end up doing nothing today, I'll have something pretty to look at while I chill and my feet un-scream themselves. 

I was too tired, last night, to finish the captioning of yesterday's entry; I'll get to that today. I've also got some very gross pictures of my right big toe that I'll slap up today. Rest assured, though: the images are of the "looks worse than it feels" variety.

I found a "Do Not Disturb" sign to hang on my room's doorknob, so I'm actually looking forward to a day of uninterrupted bliss. I might not even eat today, considering how I pigged out yesterday evening. 

More soon. Steel yourself for the toe pics, which aren't pretty.

The view out my hotel window:

UPDATE: with lunchtime approaching, the skies are partly sunny. No rain in sight. Should I step out for lunch?



No comments: