Friday, October 7, 2022

housekeeping note

JW says he's coming! But as usual, he's not making things easy. He's going to arrive tomorrow morning around 10 a m., then leave the following day around 7 p.m. So the way I see it, he can walk with me for several hours tomorrow, then do another walk along the coast on Sunday before he leaves the same day. On the one hand, this messes up my original plan, but on the other hand, JW's arrival is an excuse to hang by the coast. I'm still going to have to wake up early and walk to our meeting point, then do a full walk with JW, so tomorrow is going to be a long fuckin' day for me. JW or not, tomorrow was supposed to be an over-30K day, anyway, so not much has changed. 

Because I'll be tired and occupied with my buddy, I probably won't upload more than a few shots per day, if any. So don't expect the usual diarrhetic amount of words and images for the next two days. 

Here's my 21K trek to meet JW tomorrow:

And after I meet him, it's another 15K trek up the coast. Yay. 

Oh, yeah: over 90% chance of rain on Sunday. But tomorrow looks to be awesome. (That can always change, of course.)



No comments: