Tuesday, September 27, 2022

my shirts arrived!

I was ready to sulk and pout about not having my custom-made tees for this hiking trip, but they arrived today! This is good: I'm set for what to wear. Here are some photos:

Yes, I wear 4XL.

a closeup of the tee's front

the tee's back

a closeup of the back

Don't be scared of the short hair. It'll be under a bandanna for a month.

And after a month, the hair'll be more or less normal length.
This photo was taken in front of a mirror. Ignore the specks of dust.

See this post for a description of the tee design.

I'm elated that my shirts made it to me on time.



3 comments:

John Mac said...

See, it's all coming together. Now go out there and enjoy yourself. Lots of us will be following along...

Kevin Kim said...

As long as my usual five readers are with me, I'm good! About to step out in a few minutes.

Daniel said...

Make that six readers. And so it begins! Have been trying to keep up with my lurking despite things being hectic at home and work. Godspeed. And may I say, you look about 15kg slimmer and 15 years younger this time around. Just pray it doesn't rain every day in Jeju (should be fine this time of year).