Monday, September 5, 2022

new Kevin's Walk 6 tee designs!

I'm a bit late putting out these tee designs, especially since I need to order a shirt for myself to wear during my walk. There's a link to my Teespring shop on the sidebar now (the shop has actually changed its name to just Spring). Help a walker out!


If you read Korean but are wondering about the letters in the boxy part of the design:

2022 = this year

ㅈ ㅈ ㅇ ㄱ = 제 + 주 + 올레 + 길 (Jeju Olle-gil)

ㅇ ㄷ ㄷ ㄱ = 안 + 동 + 댐 + 길 (Andong Dam-gil)

ㄷ ㅂ ㅇ ㅎ = 도 + 보 + 여 + 행, dobo-yeohaeng ("foot travel") like all the previous times

I've also changed little details like the distance to be walked (the tee shows the combined distance for both walks), the number of days both walks will take (also combined), and, of course, the maps. My shirts ought to be arriving a couple days before I leave for Jeju. If they don't reach me in time, I'll just wear a shirt from a previous walk. No biggie.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

These shirts are made for walking
And that's just what they'll do
And one of these days
These shirts are gonna go walking with you.

(sorry)